Original Deco, Our history
Original Deco was born out off a desire to share great designs and good taste worldwide. Our expertise is based on well over 25 years of designing 3D signs for commercial customers. You can take a look at our corporate work at originaldesign.ca/en
To know more about our background, visit our history page at originaldesign.ca/en/history
Here are the top 5 reasons why we created originaldeco.com. We hope to:
- Cater to the residential sector
- Help home owners display a personalized home front
- Provide custom solutions to complement your outdoors decor
- Offer a different option to the conventionnal civic numbers
- Share our passion
Our team is dedicated to meeting your needs. When people visit your welcoming home, we want our signs to put a smile on their faces.
With 8000 square feet of workshop, careful equipment selection and an optimal layout, our team has become a model of efficiency and success!
- Digital router table – CNC
- Painting room – adjoining drying room
- Manual sandblasting unit
- Large automatic sandblasting unit (L: 20′ D: 6′ H: 10′)
- Full woodworking equipment
- Wide format printer 54” Roland
- Graphic design equipment
- Welding unit, conventional lathe, bending machine
- Fork lift truck
- 3D printer
Original Deco’s regular staff is a small but talented and efficient team!
Pride in our work is a constant, along with a desire to stand out from the pack.
A vibrant team spirit makes our workplace a pleasant one.
We respects our deadlines and quality is always our top consideration. All those put together help us attain our final goal, which is your absolute satisfaction.
As President and Creative Director, allow me to introduce you to the people who make these projects possible.